Dental malformations are manifested in a variety of forms, and the degree of deformity varies, including the location of the teeth, the occlusion of a single or joint abnormalities caused by abnormalities. Common dental malformations in daily life mainly include the following:
1. 1. Teeth crowding: Teeth crowding is the arc length of the arch that cannot accommodate all the teeth, causing dislocation and overlap of the teeth, which is a common dental malformation in the clinic. According to the degree of tooth crowding, it is divided into three types: light and medium weight.
2. ; 2. Sparse dentition: The clinical manifestations of dentition sparseness are mainly divided into two categories: one is that the amount of alveolar bone is greater than the amount of teeth; the other is that there is a gap between the teeth. 1. ;2.;3. The causes of sparse dentition can be divided into three types: 1. The shape of the jaw is normal, but the shape of the tooth is small or missing; 2. The shape of the tooth is normal, but the jaw is too large; 3. The loss of periodontal soft tissue.
3. () 3. Misalignment: dentition contains many types of dental malformations. Clinically, it often includes tooth crowding, dentition sparseness, abnormal tooth (occlusion) relationship, and abnormal skull shape.
4. 4. Tiger tooth correction: Tiger teeth are also called canine teeth, which refers to the deformed canine on the labial side, which protrudes beyond the dental arch. Because of its large crown and long root length, it is particularly ugly when it protrudes from the lips, but the tiger teeth should not be easily pulled out, because it not only helps to tear the food more thoroughly, but also promotes the beauty of the face to a certain extent. .
5. 5. Invisible orthodontics: In clinical treatment, invisible orthodontics is mainly suitable for open jaw deformity. The so-called open jaw deformity is that there is a certain gap between the upper and lower teeth occlusal surfaces without jaw contact. This treatment method is also called no bracket invisible correction, which mainly produces individualized and replaceable appliances through computer system according to the specific conditions of different patients, so as to achieve orthodontic purposes.