Gastric occult blood test
The gastric occult blood test is mainly used to determine whether there is bleeding in the stomach. Positive in gastric gastritis, gastric ulcer, stomach cancer and so on.Basic Information
Specialist classification: Digestive examination classification: body fluid examination
Applicable gender: whether men and women apply fasting: fastingAnalysis results:
The normal gastric occult blood test was negative.
Positive in gastric cancer, active gastric ulcer, acute gastritis, antipyretic analgesic, sodium salicylate drugs.
Positive: gastric cancer, active gastric ulcer, acute gastritis, antipyretic analgesic, sodium salicylate, etc.Positive results may be diseases: gastric cancer, acute gastritis, gastroenteritis precautions
1. Containers and slides should avoid hemoglobin contamination.
2. The reagents to be formulated should be prepared strictly according to the required concentration.Inspection process
1. Take a clean glass slide and add 1 drop of 10% saline.
2. Pick a little suspicious part with a bamboo stick and apply it evenly in normal saline.
3. Add 1 drop of each of o-benzidine and 3% hydrogen peroxide dissolved hydrogen solution, mix and observe the results immediately.Not suitable for the crowd
Patients with gastric perforation.Adverse reactions and risks
This test itself does not cause complications and harm.