Normal adults contain about 2.9 g of zinc, which is mainly distributed in the prostate, liver, kidney and muscle. The physiological function of zinc is an essential component of various enzymes, such as carbonic anhydrase, alcohol dehydrogenase, carboxypeptidase, aldolase, ribonucleic acid and deoxyribonucleic acid polymerase of red blood cells, and can also be used as a thiol group of membrane proteins. The carboxyl group, the phosphate of the phospholipid, and the carboxyl group of the sialic acid in the glycoprotein are combined to stabilize the membrane structure and prevent peroxidation of the membrane lipid, thereby maintaining the normal physiological state of the body. Zinc is absorbed by intestinal mucosal cells and binds to serum proteins into the bloodstream, mainly excreted by feces.Basic Information
Specialist classification: Digestive examination classification: biochemical examination
Applicable gender: whether men and women apply fasting: fastingAnalysis results:
Found in patients with gastric ulcer.
Gastric zinc: 6.95-14.41μmol/L
Found in patients with gastric cancer.
6.95 to 14.41 μmol/L.Clinical significance
1, elevated: stomach cancer.
2, lower: stomach ulcers.High results may be diseases: precautions for gastric cancer
1. Keeping the sample's inhalation rate and flame state constant is an important part of achieving repeated results. In order to keep the atomizer clean, it should be washed regularly with dilute hydrochloric acid. The burner should be immersed in a non-acidic cleaning solution and thoroughly cleaned before use to keep the burner vents smooth and smooth.
2. Strictly prevent zinc pollution during the whole process of operation. Because rubber products contain higher zinc, the specimens should not be in contact with rubber products.
3, specimens, deionized water, reagents should be in the container of polyethylene products, glass containers are not available.
4. Specimens should avoid pollution and measure in time.Inspection process
1. Diglyceride dilution: 50 ml/L (V/V) glycerol.
2, 1g / L zinc standard stock solution: accurately weigh 200mg of pure metal zinc particles, dissolved in 10 times diluted 20ml nitric acid, add deionized water to 200ml.
3, 10mg / L zinc standard stock solution: Accurately absorb 1g / L zinc standard stock solution 1ml, add 50ml / L glycerol to 100ml.
4. Zinc standard application solution: respectively, take 10mg/L zinc standard stock solution 1, 2, 3, 4ml in 4 100ml volumetric flasks, add 50ml/L glycerol to the scale, and finally the zinc concentration is 500, 1000, 1500 respectively. , 2000 μg / L.
Method of operation
Atomic absorption spectrometry is used. The zinc hollow cathode lamp emits a 213.8 nm line and is illuminated by a flame into the spectroscopic system onto the detector. The gastric juice is diluted with deionized water and sucked into an atomizer (flame), and the zinc is dissociated into zinc atomic vapor at a high temperature. Part of the emitted light is absorbed by the ground state zinc atoms in the vapor, and the amount of light absorption is proportional to the concentration of zinc ions in the flame.Not suitable for the crowd
Patients with gastric perforation.Adverse reactions and risks
Mucosal injury: Avoid excessive exertion when removing gastric juice from the gastric tube to avoid damage to the nasal cavity and esophageal mucosa.