Serum 5'-nucleotidase (5'-NT)
5'-NT is widely present in the liver and various tissues, so the increase in serum 5'-NT activity is mainly seen in hepatobiliary and pancreatic diseases and some malignant tumors, so it has a more specific diagnostic value. AKP and 5'-NT are elevated at the same time. It can be confirmed that the elevation of AKP is caused by biliary tract disease, AKP is elevated and 5'-NT is not elevated. The cause of AKP elevation is other causes, such as bone diseases. .Basic Information
Specialist classification: Digestive examination classification: biochemical examination
Applicable gender: whether men and women apply fasting: fastingAnalysis results:
Enzyme rate method (37 ° C): 0-9U / L
Colorimetric method: 2-17U/L
Elevation can be seen in liver cancer (primary, metastatic), intrahepatic stones, biliary tract cancer, cholangitis, benign biliary obstruction, pancreatic cancer, intrahepatic bile stasis, drug-induced liver damage, acute hepatitis, chronic active hepatitis, Cirrhosis, primary biliary cirrhosis, infectious mononucleosis, etc.
1. Enzyme rate method (37 ° C) 0 ~ 9 U / L.
2, colorimetric method 2 ~ 17U / L.
(Note the specific reference value depends on each laboratory.)Clinical significance
1,5'-NT elevation can be seen in liver cancer (primary, metastatic), intrahepatic stones, biliary tract cancer, cholangitis, benign biliary obstruction, pancreatic cancer, intrahepatic bile stasis, drug-induced liver damage, acute hepatitis Chronic active hepatitis, cirrhosis, primary biliary cirrhosis, infectious mononucleosis, etc.
2. If both AKP and 5'-NT are elevated, it can be confirmed that the elevation of AKP is caused by biliary tract disease, AKP is elevated and 5'-NT is not elevated, and the cause of AKP elevation is caused by other factors, such as Bone diseases, etc.High results may be diseases: primary liver cancer, metastatic liver cancer, biliary tract cancer, cholangitis considerations
First, the precautions before blood draw
1, do not eat too greasy, high-protein food the day before the blood, to avoid heavy drinking. The alcohol content in the blood directly affects the test results.
2. After 8 pm on the day before the medical examination, you should start fasting for 12 hours to avoid affecting the test results.
3, should relax when taking blood, to avoid the contraction of blood vessels caused by fear, increase the difficulty of blood collection.
Second, should pay attention after blood draw
1. After blood is drawn, local compression is required at the pinhole for 3-5 minutes to stop bleeding. Note: Do not rub, so as not to cause subcutaneous hematoma.
2, the pressing time should be sufficient. There is a difference in clotting time for each person, and some people need a little longer to clotting. Therefore, when the surface of the skin appears to be bleeding, the compression is stopped immediately, and the blood may be infiltrated into the skin due to incomplete hemostasis. Therefore, the compression time is longer to completely stop bleeding. If there is a tendency to bleed, the compression time should be extended.
3, after the blood draw symptoms of fainting such as: dizziness, vertigo, fatigue, etc. should immediately lie down, drink a small amount of syrup, and then undergo a physical examination after the symptoms are relieved.
4. If there is localized congestion, use a warm towel after 24 hours to promote absorption.Inspection process
Immediately after venous blood collection, the test was performed by colorimetry.Not suitable for the crowd
Special diseases: Patients with hematopoietic dysfunction, such as leukemia, various anemia, myelodysplastic syndrome, etc., unless the examination is essential, try to draw less blood.Adverse reactions and risks
Risk of infection: If you use an unclean needle, you may be at risk of infection.