Serum 1-acid glycoprotein
The α1-acid glycoprotein was called whey-like mucin in the early stage. The molecular weight is about 40,000, synthesized by the liver, and cancer cells can also be synthesized. The peptide chain structure of α1AG is similar to the Ig light chain variable region and part of the heavy chain region, and the haptoglobin α chain structure, indicating that α1AG evolved from the Ig family.Basic Information
Specialist classification: Oncology examination classification: biochemical examination
Applicable gender: whether men and women apply fasting: fastingAnalysis results:
Found in 17α-hydroxyandrogen, advanced hepatocellular disease, nephrotic syndrome or other causes of urinary filtration of protein loss, genetic factors and malnutrition.
α1AG is one of the most stable early-positive acute phase reactants, such as infection (inflammation), trauma, burns, surgery, and elevated α1AG levels in acute myocardial infarction. In addition, rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, Crohn's disease, and malignant tumors are also increased, and the increase is more obvious in cancer metastasis.
Serum adults 550 ~ 1400mg / L, the average value of 900mg / L.
Urine 0.29 ~ 0.68mg / 24h.
Serum adult 791 ± 51 mg / L.Clinical significance
1. Changes in serum α1AG levels
(1) Increase in α1AG content: α1AG is one of the acute phase reactants. Under pathological conditions, interleukin-1 stimulates phagocytic cells to release lipopolysaccharide, which promotes the synthesis of α1AG and raises blood levels. Therefore, α1AG is one of the most stable early positive acute phase reactants. Such as infection (inflammation), trauma, burns, surgery, acute myocardial infarction, α1AG content increased. In addition, rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, Crohn's disease, and malignant tumors are also increased, and the increase is more obvious in cancer metastasis.
Alteration of α1AG level can be used to identify whether the patient is in an acute phase reaction or an elevated level of acute phase proteins (such as ceruloplasmin, α1-antitryosin, etc.) caused by estrogen, and if the latter affects the concentration of α1AG is normal or Lower, the former may have elevated serum levels.
The combination of α1AG and haptoglobin assay is a valuable indicator for the identification of intravascular hemolysis. Usually these two indicators can be raised or lowered at the same time. If the acid glycoprotein content is elevated and the haptoglobin is normal, it is considered to be an acute phase reaction of mild hemolysis in the body. α1AG can also be used as a quantitative indicator for drug treatment of tumor recurrence (especially thymic cancer and lung cancer).
(2) Decrease in α1AG concentration: taking 17α-hydroxyandrogen, advanced hepatocellular disease, nephrotic syndrome or other causes of urinary filtered protein loss, genetic factors and malnutrition.
2, α1AG can be used to identify the exudate and leakage. The change of α1AG content in the body fluid can be sequentially increased according to the following diseases, that is, leakage liquid, inflammatory exudate, and malignant tumor exudate.High results may be diseases: acute myocardial infarction, malignant tumors, rheumatoid arthritis precautions
Influencing factors and others:
1. Drug influence: α1AG can be combined with certain drugs such as propranolol, lidocaine, various △43-ketosterols, especially progesterone, estrogen and contraceptives, etc., to reduce serum α1AG concentration by affecting biological pathways. , α1AG can interfere with the effective dose of the drug.
2. Physiological factors: The fetal liver cells began to synthesize α1AG at the 4th and 5th week of pregnancy. The serum α1AG concentration increased rapidly in the first week after birth, and then slowly decreased, reaching adult level in the 10th month. The half life is 5 to 7 days.
3. Interference with turbidimetry: When the serum triglyceride is 2.58 mmol/L, the serum α1AG measurement result can be increased by 18 mg/L.Inspection process
Immediately after blood collection, the test was performed, and the same radioimmunoassay was detected.Not suitable for the crowd
Those who do not have an examination for appropriate symptoms should not be tested.Adverse reactions and risks
Risk of infection: If you use an unclean needle, you may be at risk of infection.