Measles virus antibody
Humans are the natural host of measles virus. Since measles vaccines are currently not available for life-long immunization, and atypical cases are increasing, detection of measles-specific antibodies can quickly diagnose measles early. The IgM antibody of measles virus can appear early in the onset, peaks in about 10 days, and disappears after 30 to 60 days. The IgG antibody and the lgM antibody appeared at the same time or later, and decreased significantly within 6 months, and then maintained at a certain level and eventually survived.Basic Information
Specialist classification: Infectious disease inspection and classification: pathogenic microorganism inspection
Applicable gender: whether men and women apply fasting: fastingAnalysis results:
Negative or IgGAb is less than 1512.
Anti-MV-IgM positive: confirmed measles virus infection. Anti-MV-IgG positive: indicates that the body is immune to measles.
Negative or IgGAb <1512.Clinical significance
Abnormal results: IgM antibodies to measles virus can occur early in the onset, peak in about 10 days, and disappear after 30 to 60 days. The IgG antibody and the lgM antibody appeared at the same time or later, and decreased significantly within 6 months, and then maintained at a certain level and eventually survived.
The specific antibody results were determined as follows:
1. Measles virus IgG and IgM antibodies are positive, or IgG antibody titer ≥ 1512, indicating a recent infection with measles virus.
2. Measles virus IgG and lgM antibodies were negative, indicating no measles virus infection.
3. Measles virus IgG antibody titer <1512, IgM antibody is negative, indicating a history of past infection.
4. In addition, if the measles virus IgG antibody titer is more than 4 times higher in the double serum, then whether the IgM antibody is positive or not is an indicator of the recent infection of the measles virus.
Need to check the crowd: women of childbearing age and babies.Positive results may be diseases: measles, atypical measles syndrome, pediatric measles precautions
Preparation before inspection:
1. Please inform the doctor about the recent medication and special physiological changes before the test.
2, do not eat too greasy, high-protein food the day before the blood, to avoid heavy drinking. The alcohol content in the blood directly affects the test results.
3. After 8 pm on the day before the medical examination, you should start fasting for 12 hours to avoid affecting the test results.
Requirements for inspection:
When you draw blood, you should relax your mind, avoid the contraction of blood vessels caused by fear, and increase the difficulty of blood collection.Inspection process
1, laboratory materials
2. Principle of determination of measles virus antibody
ELISA indirect method: The measles antigen was coated on an ELISA plate. Add serum to be tested, and the measles antibody binds to the antigen on the plate. Enzyme-labeled anti-human IgG was added, and the substrate was positive for antibody.
(1) Polystyrene ELISA plate.
(2) Micropipette (10, 50, 100 μl).
(3) Carbonate buffer (pH 9.5).
(4) Washing solution: 0.5 ml/LTween 20 physiological saline (NS-T).
(5) Specimen dilution: 2% bovine serum NS-T.
(6) Substrate solution: o-phenylenediamine-H2O2.
(7) 2 mol/L H2SO4.
(8) Measles antigen, control antigen, horseradish peroxidase anti-human IgG conjugate, provided by the kit.
4, the operation method
(1) Diluting the measles antigen and the control antigen in a carbonate buffer solution according to the working concentration of the kit, respectively, and coating the ELISA plate in parallel with 100 μl per well. 4 ° C overnight.
(2) The serum to be tested is diluted to 1:100 with a dilution solution, and 100 μl of each of the measles antigen well and the control antigen well is added, and the temperature is 37 ° C for 1 to 2 hours.
(3) Dilute the anti-human IgG enzyme conjugate with a sample dilution, 100 μl per well. 37 ° C 1 ~ 2h.
(4) Add substrate 100 μl/well. After 10 to 15 min at 37 ° C, the reaction was terminated with 2 mol/L H 2 SO 450 μl/well.
(5) A value (absorbance value) measured at a wavelength of 492 nm.Not suitable for the crowd
Nothing is suitable for the crowd.Adverse reactions and risks
Generally no complications and harm.