Pancreatic prolactin is about the same as trypsin. They are all involved in protein amino acid metabolism enzymes and also a hydrolase. Biosynthesis in the pancreas in the form of the pro-proteasome prochymosin, secreted with the pancreatic juice. The small intestine is subjected to a certain decomposition of trypsin and chymotrypsin, and is converted into active chymotrypsin. It belongs to the endopeptidase (cleavage of the polypeptide into small fragments from the specific peptide chain sites in the middle of the peptide chain; the site of action - the special peptide chain site in the middle), which mainly cleaves the aromatic amino acid residues in the polypeptide chain. Carboxyl side.Basic Information
Specialist classification: Digestive examination classification: biochemical examination
Applicable gender: whether men and women apply fasting: fastingAnalysis results:
Decreased enzyme activity is common in chronic pancreatitis, cystic fiber deformation, and intestinal malabsorption.
Stool: 120-1265μg/g stool (290)
No clinical significance.
Serum: 10 μg/L.
Stool: 120 ~ 1265μg / g stool (290).Clinical significance
Decreased enzyme activity is common in chronic pancreatitis, cystic fiber deformation, and intestinal malabsorption.Low results may be diseases: chronic pancreatitis, vulvar malignant fibrous histiocytoma
(1) Oral enzyme preparations can cause elevation.
(2) This is a screening test for pancreatic diseases associated with pancreatic secretion dysfunction, and further examination of patients with normal pancreatic function. The chymotrypsin assay is a more reliable pancreatic protease than the pancreas. Functional assessment method.
(3) There are also many false positive results, all of which are about 10%, and sometimes normal values appear in patients with the above diseases.Inspection process
Immediately after the collection of the test specimens, the test is carried out and the RIA method is used for the test.
(1) Serum and plasma (EDTA anticoagulation) specimens can be stored under the same conditions as trypsin.
(2) stool, 0.15mol / L NaCl + double dilution, stir well, then filter, the filtrate can be stored for 1 week at room temperature.Not suitable for the crowd
Generally no crowds.Adverse reactions and risks
Generally no adverse reactions.