Lipoprotein a (Lp-a)
Lipoprotein a is mainly synthesized in the liver, and its main function is to prevent blood clots from damaging and promote the formation of atherosclerosis. The continuous increase of lipoprotein levels is closely related to angina pectoris, myocardial infarction and cerebral hemorrhage, and is an independent risk factor for coronary heart disease.Basic Information
Specialist classification: cardiovascular examination classification: biochemical examination
Applicable gender: whether men and women apply fasting: fastingTips: When you take blood, you should relax your mind, avoid the contraction of blood vessels caused by fear, and increase the difficulty of blood collection. Normal value
10 to 140 mmol/L (0 to 300 mg/L).Clinical significance
Increased in atherosclerotic cardio-cerebral vascular disease, acute myocardial infarction, familial hypercholesterolemia, diabetes, large aneurysms and certain cancers.
Reduce the incidence of liver disease, alcohol, and intake of neomycin and other drugs.High results may be diseases: coronary atherosclerotic heart disease, angina pectoris, myocardial infarction, atherosclerosis
First, the precautions before blood draw
1, do not eat too greasy, high-protein food the day before the blood, to avoid heavy drinking. The alcohol content in the blood directly affects the test results.
2. After 8 pm on the day before the medical examination, you should start fasting for 12 hours to avoid affecting the test results.
3, should relax when taking blood, to avoid the contraction of blood vessels caused by fear, increase the difficulty of blood collection.
Second, should pay attention after blood draw
1. After blood is drawn, local compression is required at the pinhole for 3-5 minutes to stop bleeding. Note: Do not rub, so as not to cause subcutaneous hematoma.
2, the pressing time should be sufficient. There is a difference in clotting time for each person, and some people need a little longer to clotting. Therefore, when the surface of the skin appears to be bleeding, the compression is stopped immediately, and the blood may be infiltrated into the skin due to incomplete hemostasis. Therefore, the compression time is longer to completely stop bleeding. If there is a tendency to bleed, the compression time should be extended.
3, after the blood draw symptoms of fainting such as: dizziness, vertigo, fatigue, etc. should immediately lie down, drink a small amount of syrup, and then undergo a physical examination after the symptoms are relieved.
4. If there is localized congestion, use a warm towel after 24 hours to promote absorption.
3. Please inform the doctor about the recent medication and special physiological changes before the test.Inspection process
Immediately after venous blood collection, the test was performed and the lipid was measured.Not suitable for the crowd
Inappropriate people: Generally there are no people who are not suitable.Adverse reactions and risks
1. Infection: Pay attention to aseptic operation when collecting blood, avoid contamination of water and other parts at the blood collection site to avoid local infection.
2, bleeding: after the blood is given a full compression time, especially coagulopathy, bleeding tendency, to avoid local subcutaneous oozing, bruising and swelling.