LPL mainly has extrahepatic lipase and HTGL, both of which are hydrolase in cell lysosome. They act on the surface of vascular endothelium. They are similar in structure and belong to triglyceride. They have homologous enzymes with pancreatic lipase. Participate in the body's fat metabolism. Moderate reduction in LPL activity is seen in type 1 hyperlipoproteinemia, triglyceride augmentation, diabetes, renal failure, lymphoma, prostate tumors and the like. When it is lacking, it is first reflected in extrahepatic fat tissue. Elevated LPL activity is seen in hepatitis, pancreatitis, cirrhosis, pancreatic tumors, and the like.Basic Information
Specialist classification: cardiovascular examination classification: biochemical examination
Applicable gender: whether men and women apply fasting: fastingTips: Actively cooperate with the doctor during the examination. Normal value
1, adipose tissue
1.10 to 4.00 μmol of FFA·h-1·g tissue-1 (2.46).
18.3 ~ 66.7U / kg (41.0).
1.85 to 12.5 μmol FFA·h-1·g tissue-1 (6.63).
30.8 ~ 208U / kg (110).
2, muscle tissue
0.42 to 1.65 μmol of FFA·h-1·g tissue-1 (0.87).
7.0 to 27.5 U/kg (14.5).
0.38 to 1.55 μmol of FFA·h-1·g tissue-1 (0.90).
6.3 to 25.8 U/kg (15.0).
396 ± 81 U / L (± s).
396±81 nmol FFA·min-1·ml-1 (±s).
170 ± 50 U / L (± s).
70±50 nmol FFA·min-1·ml-1 (±s).Clinical significance
1. Moderate reduction of LPL activity is seen in type 1 hyperlipoproteinemia, triglyceride augmentation, diabetes, renal failure, lymphoma, prostate tumor and other diseases. When it is lacking, it is first reflected in extrahepatic fat tissue.
2, LPL activity is elevated in hepatitis, pancreatitis, cirrhosis, pancreatic tumors and so on.Low results may be diseases: gestational diabetes, hyperlipoproteinemia type I results are high may be disease: pancreatitis precautions
Heparin, lead, calcium, bile salts, lecithin, and lysolecithin all activate lipoprotein lipase, and oral contraceptives can cause decreased activity.
1. LPL is located in the liver and extrahepatic tissues.
2. The LPL activity of the specimen was significantly reduced when fasting.
3. FFA shows free fatty acids.Inspection process
Immediately after blood collection, the test was performed and the same lipase assay was performed.Not suitable for the crowd
Inappropriate people: Generally there are no people who are not suitable.Adverse reactions and risks
1. Infection: Pay attention to aseptic operation when collecting blood, avoid contamination of water and other parts at the blood collection site to avoid local infection.
2, bleeding: after the blood is given a full compression time, especially coagulopathy, bleeding tendency, to avoid local subcutaneous oozing, bruising and swelling.