Lipase is mainly derived from the pancreas and is one of the digestive enzymes secreted by the pancreas. The time to increase serum amylase in acute pancreatitis is shorter.Basic Information
Specialist classification: Digestive examination classification: biochemical examination
Applicable gender: whether men and women apply fasting: fastingTips: Do not eat too greasy, high-protein foods the day before the blood draw, avoid heavy drinking. The alcohol content in the blood directly affects the test results. Normal value
28 ~ 280U / L.Clinical significance
Increased in acute pancreatitis, chronic pancreatitis, pancreatic cancer or stones, obstruction of the pancreatic duct, biliary tract disease, gastric perforation, cirrhosis, intestinal obstruction, duodenal ulcer, breast cancer, soft tissue injury, acute or chronic kidney disease, Endoscopic retrograde pancreatic angiography and ingestion of morphine and certain choline functional drugs. The lipase increased 4 to 8 hours after the onset of acute pancreatitis, reached a peak at 24 hours, and gradually returned to normal after 8 to 14 days.High results may be diseases: nodular liquefaction panniculitis, acute hemorrhagic necrotic pancreatitis, pancreatic cancer, acute pancreatitis
First, the precautions before blood draw
1, do not eat too greasy, high-protein food the day before the blood, to avoid heavy drinking. The alcohol content in the blood directly affects the test results.
2. After 8 pm on the day before the physical examination, fasting should be done to avoid affecting the detection of indicators such as blood glucose in the second sky.
3, should relax when taking blood, to avoid the contraction of blood vessels caused by fear, increase the difficulty of blood collection.
4. Patients with a history of fainting should be explained in advance.
Second, should pay attention after blood draw
1. After blood is drawn, local compression is required at the pinhole for 3-5 minutes to stop bleeding. Note: Do not rub, so as not to cause subcutaneous hematoma.
2, the pressing time should be sufficient. There is a difference in clotting time for each person, and some people need a little longer to clotting. Therefore, when the surface of the skin appears to be bleeding, the compression is stopped immediately, and the blood may be infiltrated into the skin due to incomplete hemostasis. Therefore, the compression time is longer to completely stop bleeding. If there is a tendency to bleed, the compression time should be extended.
3, after the blood draw symptoms of fainting such as: dizziness, vertigo, fatigue, etc. should immediately lie down, drink a small amount of syrup, and then undergo a physical examination after the symptoms are relieved.
4. If there is localized congestion, use a warm towel after 24 hours to promote absorption.Inspection process
Immediately after venous blood collection, the test was carried out for enzyme measurement.Not suitable for the crowd
People without indications for indications.Adverse reactions and risks
1. Infection: Pay attention to aseptic operation when collecting blood, avoid contamination of water and other parts at the blood collection site to avoid local infection.
2, bleeding: after the blood is given a full compression time, especially coagulopathy, bleeding tendency, to avoid local subcutaneous oozing, bruising and swelling.