Sputum bacterial smear examination
Sputum smear bacterial staining test, often used for Gram staining and acid-fast staining, is an important means of bacterial examination of respiratory diseases. Detection of Streptococcus pneumoniae, Staphylococcus, Klebsiella or Acid-fast bacilli is more meaningful for diagnosing the corresponding diseases. . Especially when it comes to a single kind of bacteria, it makes more sense. Pneumococcal staphylococcal pneumonia (pneumococcal pneumonia).Basic Information
Specialist classification: Respiratory examination classification: sputum examination
Applicable gender: whether men and women apply fasting: fastingAnalysis results:
1. Pneumococcal pneumonia is seen in staphylococcal pneumonia (pneumococcal pneumonia). 2. Mycobacterium tuberculosis is found in respiratory tuberculosis. 3, Candida albicans found in pulmonary candidiasis, fungal infectious stomatitis (thrush).
No pathogens.Clinical significance
1. Pneumococcal pneumonia is seen in staphylococcal pneumonia (pneumococcal pneumonia).
2. Mycobacterium tuberculosis is found in respiratory tuberculosis.
3, Candida albicans found in pulmonary candidiasis, fungal infectious stomatitis (thrush).Positive results may be diseases: mycoplasma pneumonia, chest wall tuberculosis, pneumococcal pneumonia in children, staphylococcus aureus pneumonia, pediatric pneumonia, pneumococcal pneumonia, bacterial pneumonia, adenoviral pneumonia, bacterial infection, staphylococcus aureus pneumonia
1. The glassware used is soaked in a cleaning solution for 24 hours, then cleaned and dried for use.
2, 24h sputum volume is more, can be mixed after autoclaving, take 10 ~ 20ml sputum for concentration method.
3, should pay attention to prevent saprophytic acid-fast bacilli contamination, so distilled water should be fresh or double distilled water; at the same time pay attention to cross-contamination, that is, only one sample can be taken from one dropper. When the acid-fast bacilli are detected, the mirror oil on the oil lens should be wiped off before checking the next piece.
4, anti-acid dyeing solution preparation and staining method, see bacterial test.Inspection process
1. The smear is fixed by flame after drying, and added with crystal violet solution for 1 min, washed with water.
2, iodine mordant dyed for 1min, washed with water to remove residual water.
3, add decolorizing liquid, shaking from time to time, until no purple off, wash.
4, add the dye solution, dye for half a minute, wash.
5, after the dry microscopic examination.Not suitable for the crowd
Inappropriate people: Generally there are no people who are not suitable.Adverse reactions and risks
No adverse reactions.