Hepatitis B core antibody immunoglobulin M
Hepatitis B core antibody-IgM (hepatitis Bcoreantibody IgM, anti-HBc-IgM) is a serological marker specific for hepatitis B virus infection. After the body is infected with the virus, the humoral immune response first produces IgM-based immunoglobulin, and then the IgM antibody titer decreases, while the IgG titer rises rapidly. Therefore, the detection of high titer anti-HBc-IgM can be used as a reliable indicator of early HBV infection. Anti-HBc-IgM was detected by ELISA and IRMA double antibody sandwich method.Basic Information
Specialist classification: Infectious disease examination and classification: blood examination
Applicable gender: whether men and women apply fasting: fastingAnalysis results:
It is suggested that the hepatitis B virus continues to replicate and is highly contagious.
Positive (or increased titer):
(1) Early detection of infection can be detected in the blood, which is a sensitive specific index for early diagnosis of acute hepatitis B. The high titer is maintained for 1 to 2 months, and the low titer lasts for 1 to 2 years.
(2) Helps to identify acute hepatitis B with negative surface antigens. Fulminant hepatitis is often strongly positive.
(3) It can identify acute infections of HBsAg-positive, acute hepatitis B and HBsAg carriers or non-A, non-B hepatitis.
(4) Chronic hepatitis B anti-HBcIgM can also be positive. Acute hepatitis B does not decrease after 1 year, indicating that it has turned into chronic, chronic persistent hepatitis has low titer, often lasts for several years, chronic activity. Hepatitis titers are higher and surface antigen carriers are low titer positive.
(5) It shows that hepatitis B virus continues to replicate and is highly contagious.
(6) Estimate the outcome and prognosis of hepatitis B, and continue to show positive hepatitis activity.
(7) In the case of subclinical hepatitis B virus infection in the population, it is positive for short-term low titer and valuable for epidemiological studies.Positive result may be disease: hepatitis B precautions
It has been proposed to simultaneously detect anti-HBc-IgM and anti-HBc-IgG, and compare the titers of both, such as IgM predominating for the recent infection, while IgG predominating for the previous infection.Inspection process
1, according to the material: blood.
2. Determination principle of hepatitis B core antibody immunoglobulin M: Same as anti-HAVIgM, using capture sandwich ELISA.
3, reagents: domestic commercial kits, containing anti-μ chain coated reaction plate (strip), hepatitis B virus core antigen HBcAg application solution, anti-HBcHRP application solution and anti-HBc-IgM negative, positive control serum , sample diluent, washing solution, substrate solution and stop solution and other reagents.
4. Operation method: Follow the instruction manual of the kit.Not suitable for the crowd
Generally no taboos.Adverse reactions and risks
Generally no complications and harm.