Serum gamma-glutamyl transpeptidase
Γ-glutamyltransferase (GGT) is often called γ-glutamyltranspeptidase (γ-GT), which is widely found in kidney, prostate, pancreas, liver, cecum, and brain. The ratio of content in the pancreas to the liver is approximately 100:8:4. Serum GGT assay is mainly used for the diagnosis of hepatobiliary diseases, and its determination methods are mainly colorimetric method and continuous monitoring method.Basic Information
Specialist classification: Digestive examination classification: liver function test
Applicable gender: whether men and women apply fasting: fastingAnalysis results:
Found in pregnancy or oral contraceptives caused by bile stasis, congenital hypogamma-GTP, renal failure and so on.
Continuous monitoring method male: 11-50U/L
Continuous monitoring method female: 7-32U/L
Colorimetric method male: 3-17U/L
Colorimetric female: 2-13U/L
Found in obstructive jaundice, viral hepatitis.
(1) Colorimetric adult male 3 ~ 17U / L, female 2 ~ 13U / L.
(2) Continuous monitoring method for males 11 to 50 U/L and female 7 to 32 U/L.Clinical significance
GGT assay is mainly used for the diagnosis of biliary stasis and hepatic space-occupying lesions.
(1) Obstructive jaundice. The serum GGT of patients with obstructive jaundice was significantly increased, and the amplitude was positively correlated with the degree of obstruction. The heavier the obstruction, the more significant the increase.
(2) Viral hepatitis and cirrhosis. GGT in acute hepatitis, chronic active hepatitis, and progressive cirrhosis can also be elevated, but not as obvious as obstructive jaundice. In the recovery period of acute hepatitis, if GGT is still higher than normal, it indicates that hepatitis has not recovered. Chronic hepatitis and cirrhosis, if their values continue to rise, indicate that the condition is unstable or deteriorating; gradually decline, suggesting that the intrahepatic lesions move inactive.
(3) GGT, such as drug-induced, alcoholic liver disease and fatty liver, is also elevated, and significant increase is an important feature of alcoholic liver disease.
(4) Liver cancer. The GGT activity of liver cancer patients is significantly increased, especially in the liver metastasis of malignant tumors and recurrence of liver cancer surgery, the positive rate can reach 90%. The increase of GGT is related to the size and extent of cancer tissue. When the tumor is resected, GGT can be reduced to normal and increased during recurrence. Therefore, dynamic observation can monitor the efficacy and judge the prognosis.
(5) reduce bile stasis caused by pregnancy or oral contraceptives, congenital hypogamma-GTP, renal failure and so on.High results may be diseases: liver cirrhosis, viral hepatitis, alcoholic liver disease, liver cancer, congenital hepatic cyst, pediatric liver cirrhosis, drug-induced liver disease, congenital liver fibrosis, post-hepatitis syndrome, fatty liver precautions
(1) Different types of buffers, the optimum pH of the enzyme reaction is also different, and Tris buffer is most suitable.
(2) The free α-naphthylamine in the substrate buffer is unstable and has an inhibitory effect on the enzyme. Therefore, attention should be paid to the influence of temperature during preparation. If the absorbance of the reagent blank tube is >0.08, L-γ-glutamyl-α-naphthylamine should be recrystallized to remove free α-naphthylamine.
(3) 1g/L sodium nitrite solution is unstable and should be formulated once a week.
(4) The specimen is easy to use serum, and EDTA-Na2 (1mg/ml) anticoagulant plasma can be used. Other anticoagulants can affect the results.
(5) GGT was stable, and it was placed at room temperature for 2 days. There was no change in enzyme activity at 4 °C for 1 week, but it was all inactivated at 65 °C for 1 min.Inspection process
Immediately after venous blood collection, the test is performed. Detection method:
1. Colorimetric method: Take 6 tubes, mix the reagents in each tube, use 530nm wavelength, 1cm colorimetric cup after 10min, zero with blank tube, read the absorbance of each standard tube, absorbance as ordinate, corresponding unit For the abscissa, draw a standard curve.
2, continuous monitoring method: each laboratory can be based on the analyzer model and operating instructions of the room, the main parameters: wavelength 405nm, aspirate sample 500μl, temperature 37 ° C, sample to reagent volume ratio of 1:10.Not suitable for the crowd
Taboo population: The people who need to be tested have urine sugar, cirrhosis, indigestion, and abnormal liver function. Those without examination indications should not be tested.Adverse reactions and risks
1. Infection: Pay attention to aseptic operation when collecting blood, avoid contamination of water and other parts at the blood collection site to avoid local infection.
2, bleeding: after the blood is given a full compression time, especially coagulopathy, bleeding tendency, to avoid local subcutaneous oozing, bruising and swelling.