Serum -glutamyltranspeptidase isoenzyme
The polyacrylamide method can classify gamma glutamyltransferase into four types, namely, γGT1, γGT2, γGT3, and γG4. Determination of gamma glutamyltransferase isoenzymes contributes to the diagnosis of liver cancer.Basic Information
Specialist classification: Digestive examination classification: liver function test
Applicable gender: whether men and women apply fasting: fastingTips: Before the examination, the diet is light and alcohol is prohibited. Check for an empty stomach in the morning. Normal value
(1) Polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis (PAGE) is divided into 13 zones: I, I', II, II', III, IV, V, VI, VIIa, VIIb, VIIIa, VIIIb, VIIIc. There are only 10 zones in normal, and there are no I', II, II' belts.
(2) vinegar fiber membrane electrophoresis method is divided into four zones: r-GTP1, r-GTP2, r-GTP3, r-GTP4. Normally, r-GTP3 is dominant. Vigor size r-GTP3>r-GTP2>r-GTP1.
(Note the specific reference value depends on each laboratory.)Clinical significance
(1) The presence of the r-GTPII zone is seen in primary and secondary liver cancer. The r-GTPI', II/II' zone is a specific new band of liver cancer, and other hepatobiliary diseases (metastasis cirrhosis, alcoholic hepatitis, cholangiocarcinoma) do not appear in the new zone.
(2) The damage of hepatic parenchyma cells is mainly caused by the increase of r-GTP1. The extrahepatic biliary tract disease is mainly r-GTP2, and the r-GTP4 region can also occur, and r-GTP2>r-GTP1>r-GTP3.High results may be diseases: liver cancer, primary liver cancer, cirrhosis, hepatitis, alcoholic cirrhosis
1, do not eat too greasy, high-protein food the day before the blood, to avoid heavy drinking. The alcohol content in the blood directly affects the test results.
2. Fasting for 12 hours before taking blood, taking fresh blood for inspection.
When you draw blood, you should relax your mind, avoid the contraction of blood vessels caused by fear, and increase the difficulty of blood collection.
1. After blood is drawn, local compression is required at the pinhole for 3-5 minutes to stop bleeding. Note: Do not rub, so as not to cause subcutaneous hematoma.
2, the pressing time should be sufficient. There is a difference in clotting time for each person, and some people need a little longer to clotting. Therefore, when the surface of the skin appears to be bleeding, the compression is stopped immediately, and the blood may be infiltrated into the skin due to incomplete hemostasis. Therefore, the compression time is longer to completely stop bleeding. If there is a tendency to bleed, the compression time should be extended.
3, after the blood draw symptoms of fainting such as: dizziness, vertigo, fatigue, etc. should immediately lie down, drink a small amount of syrup, and then undergo a physical examination after the symptoms are relieved.
4. If there is localized congestion, use a warm towel after 24 hours to promote absorption.
(1) Different types of buffers, the optimum pH of the enzyme reaction is also different, and Tris buffer is most suitable.
(2) The free α-naphthylamine in the substrate buffer is unstable and has an inhibitory effect on the enzyme. Therefore, attention should be paid to the influence of temperature during preparation. If the absorbance of the reagent blank tube is >0.08, L-γ-glutamyl-α-naphthylamine should be recrystallized to remove free α-naphthylamine.
(3) 1g/L sodium nitrite solution is unstable and should be formulated once a week.
(4) The specimen is easy to use serum, and EDTA-Na2 (1mg/ml) anticoagulant plasma can be used. Other anticoagulants can affect the results.
(5) GGT was stable, and it was placed at room temperature for 2 days. There was no change in enzyme activity at 4 °C for 1 week, but it was all inactivated at 65 °C for 1 min.Inspection process
The blood of the subject is taken immediately and examined by immunological methods.Not suitable for the crowd
Unsuitable for people: People who need to be tested have liver abnormalities, cirrhosis, and hepatitis. Those without examination indications should not be tested.Adverse reactions and risks
1. Infection: Pay attention to aseptic operation when collecting blood, avoid contamination of water and other parts at the blood collection site to avoid local infection.
2, bleeding: after the blood is given a full compression time, especially coagulopathy, bleeding tendency, to avoid local subcutaneous oozing, bruising and swelling.