Joint examination is a holistic examination of the bones and joints of the whole body for the diagnosis of various joint diseases. Determine the range of active and passive movements, whether there is pain during activity, abnormal activity, tendon, rigidity or contracture. Check joints, tendons and surrounding tissues, estimate joint function, muscle strength and recovery.Basic Information
Specialist classification: growth and development check classification: physical examination
Applicable gender: whether men and women apply fasting: not fastingAnalysis results:
The joints are free of deformities, no trauma, no tenderness, swelling, swelling, mass, hematoma, fluctuations, joint effusion and rubbing, no abnormal activity.
Tips There may be other diseases that require further examination and diagnosis.
The joints are free of deformities, no tenderness, swelling, swelling, mass, hematoma, fluctuations, joint effusion and rubbing, no abnormal activity.Clinical significance
1. Observe the posture, posture, color, attention to the presence or absence of deformity, and compare with the contralateral side. There are no trauma, sinus, scars, ecchymoses and inflammation, with or without infection, with or without secretions, and its nature and quantity, such as when the joints have inflammation, the joints are often in their joint cavity capacity and the most comfortable position.
2. Measure local temperature (the most sensitive temperature on the back of the middle finger, more suitable), muscle tension, soft tissue firmness, local shape change, pay attention to tenderness, swelling, sputum, mass, hematoma, fluctuation, joint effusion and rubbing嘱 Patients use their fingers to point out their pain points and range (refer to the pain test). Check the circulation. The affected limb has longitudinal axis sputum pain and radiation pain. Pick up the skin and subcutaneous tissue of the affected part and the opposite side by hand. There was no significant increase in thickness.
3. Determine the range of active and passive exercise, whether there is pain during activity, abnormal activity, tendon, rigidity or contracture, examination of joints, tendons and surrounding tissues, estimation of joint function, muscle strength and recovery.
4. Measure and compare limb length, size, axis, joint mobility, pelvic inclination, spine curvature, arch height and so on. During the examination, the limbs on both sides shall be placed in the same position and measured at the same place. When measuring, and pay attention to the differences caused by other factors, such as the diseased joints are often larger than the healthy side, the muscle loss in the vicinity of the muscles often makes the swelling more significant, should be noted.
5. Auscultation with or without rubbing sound, flicking sound, or dripping sound, measuring the conduction sound of bone, after the general limb fracture, the conduction sound is blocked every time, when the soft tissue is embedded between the broken ends, the ability to transmit bone vibration is worse ( Hueter sign).
People who need to be examined: people with abnormal joint pain.Positive results may be diseases: hip dislocation, congenital high arch foot, posterior cruciate ligament injury, osteonecrosis, fracture, calcaneal fracture, humeral shaft fracture, cartilage dysplasia precautions
Taboo before inspection: no special contraindications.
Requirements for inspection: Check your relaxation and follow the doctor's instructions.Inspection process
The patient takes the seat, the doctor stands on the patient's side, holds the patient's armpit with one hand, holds the pillow with the other hand, and then gradually pulls the head upward.
The patient takes the sitting position, and the doctor stands behind the patient; the fingers of both hands are interlocked with each other, and the top of the patient's head is pressed down with the palm of the hand. The palms of the two forearms are clamped on both sides of the patient's head to prevent the head and neck from being skewed, so as to avoid accidents caused by the extrusion.Not suitable for the crowd
Inappropriate crowd: None.Adverse reactions and risks