Premarital medical examination
Pre-marital medical examination refers to routine physical examination and genital examination of both men and women before marriage in order to discover the disease and ensure the happiness of marriage after marriage. Premarital examinations are of great significance to both men and women, including both medical history and physical examination. General examination of the whole body: including developmental conditions, presence or absence of deformity, functional status of important organs, liver, kidney, and lungs; examination of whether the reproductive organs are normal, and timely detection of abnormalities or abnormalities of the living organs. Such as male hypospadias, phimosis, etc., female hymen atresia, congenital absence of vagina, vaginal diaphragm, etc., must be treated before marriage. If unhealed leprosy and other diseases that are medically considered unmarried are found, they are advised not to marry. Also carry out the necessary laboratory tests, according to the doctor's judgment, such as blood type, syphilis, AIDS check.Basic Information
Specialist classification: eugenics and superiority examination classification: physical examination
Applicable gender: whether men and women apply fasting: fastingTips: On the morning of the check-up, fasting, you must have a good body a few days before the test, you can't sleep too late, don't get tired, don't drink alcohol. Normal value
1. Both sides have a medical history that is suitable for marriage.
2. There were no diseases found in the internal medicine examination that affected the life after marriage.
3. Genital examination does not affect diseases and defects in post-marital sexual life.
4. Laboratory tests showed no abnormal blood performance, and the syphilis qualitative test and hepatitis B antigen test were negative.Clinical significance
I. Ask about medical history
1. Understand whether the two sides have a blood relationship, and close relatives cannot marry.
2. Understand the current and past medical history of the two sides, with or without sexually transmitted diseases, leprosy, mental illness, various infectious diseases, genetic diseases, important organs, genitourinary diseases and mental development, etc., to provide guidance for further physical examination.
3. Understand the personal history of both parties, ask about the work and living environment that may affect fertility, the hobby of tobacco and alcohol, etc., and have a guiding role in health status.
4. The woman's menstrual history and the man's nocturnal emission, confirm whether it affects the life after marriage.
5. Family history of both parties, focusing on the history of genetics, and whether there is a genetic disease that is not suitable for marriage.
2. Physical examination
1. Internal examination
Consultation: Key symptoms asked whether there is palpitations, chest tightness, chest pain, vertigo, syncope, obvious weight loss, stool deformity, black bloody stool, diarrhea, dry cough, hemoptysis, frequent urination, urgency, dysuria, low fever, etc. The situation can determine the direction for the inspection.
Blood pressure measurement: Check for high blood pressure or low blood pressure, will affect the life after marriage.
General examination: general observation of the general condition, observation of developmental body type, nutritional status, tone of voice, facial expression, skin and hair, etc., to judge the development of the individual, may have anemia, jaundice.
Pulmonary examination: Observe the presence or absence of deformity in the thorax, whether the respiratory movements on both sides are symmetrical, pay attention to respiratory rhythm and frequency. From top to bottom, symmetrical parts on both sides, check the breath sounds, can help diagnose bronchitis, pneumonia, pleurisy.
Cardiac examination: Observe the position of the apex beat and whether there is abnormal pulsation. Palpation check for tremors, or with or without pericardial friction. Percussion for the percussion of the heart. Check heart rate, heart rate, heart sounds, murmurs, and pericardial friction. Check if the minimum heart rate is greater than 60 seconds. Check your heart rate for noise. Comprehensive judgment of whether there are arrhythmia, pericarditis, cardiopulmonary insufficiency, congenital heart disease and other diseases.
Abdominal examination: Observe whether the abdomen has bulges, masses, and varicose veins in the abdominal wall to observe whether the spleen is enlarged. Comprehensive judgment may have hepatosplenomegaly, need to know whether it will affect the life after marriage.
2. Genital examination
Women with abdominal anus double diagnosis, pay attention to the presence or absence of hymen atresia, vaginal absence or atresia, uterine absent or dysplasia, uterine fibroids, endometriosis, etc.; when examining male genitals, phimosis, penile induration, penis Short, hypospadias, cryptorchidism, testicular hypoplasia, varicocele and hydrocele can have adverse effects on sexual life after marriage.
3. Laboratory inspection
Blood tests: blood tests and RH (D) factor tests for whole blood cells. Red blood cells and white blood cells, abnormal hemoglobin and platelets are present, and blood diseases may occur.
Syphilis qualitative test: If the test result is positive, it needs to be tested again to determine whether it is infected with syphilis.
Hepatitis B antigen test: positive test, confirmed hepatitis B.
Urine tests: including sugar analysis to test for pancreatic disease and diabetes; protein analysis to determine renal function; ketone and erythrocyte analysis to test for urinary system problems.
People to check: the men and women who are getting married.Positive results may be diseases: prostatitis, infertility precautions
Pre-inspection contraindications: Women are avoiding menstrual period to check, menstrual period can not be checked, and will also affect their routine test results. On the morning of the check-up, fasting in the morning, you must have a good body a few days before the test, you can't sleep too late, don't get tired, don't drink alcohol.
Requirements for inspection: Pre-marital medical examination is not a virginity examination. The doctor will keep the privacy of the parties confidential, and the parties to the examination need not be nervous.Inspection process
2. Go to the wedding clinic and wait for the clinic.
3. Extracting urine samples
4. Draw blood and test blood.
5. Chest through.
6. Return to the marriage examination department for physical examination, including: height, weight, vision, genital examination.
7. Listen to pre-marital health care classes on the same day or the following afternoon.
8. Receive the results.Not suitable for the crowd
Inappropriate crowd: None.Adverse reactions and risks