Tubal methylene blue patency test
The fallopian tube methylene blue test can be injected into the uterine cavity. If it can enter the abdominal cavity through the fallopian tube, the methylene blue can be observed from the fallopian tube into the abdominal cavity under laparoscopy.Basic Information
Specialist classification: gynecological examination classification: ultrasound
Applicable gender: whether women are fasting: fastingAnalysis results:
There is no blue liquid flowing out of the umbrella end of the fallopian tube, or there is no blue staining nearby.
Blue blood flow out of the end of the fallopian tube, or blue staining nearby indicates obstruction of the fallopian tube.
There is no blue liquid flowing out of the umbrella end of the fallopian tube, or there is no blue staining nearby.Clinical significance
Abnormal results: blue liquid outflow at the umbrella end of the fallopian tube, or blue staining in the vicinity indicates obstruction of the fallopian tube.
People who need to check:
1. Primary or secondary infertility, suspected tubal obstruction.
2. The effect of surgery after tubal ostomy or adhesion separation.
3. After the sterilization of tubal ligation, occlusion, etc., check the surgical results.
4. After the fallopian tube recanalization, the surgical effect is checked and the anastomosis adhesion can be prevented.
5. Treatment of mild fallopian tube obstruction.Positive results may be diseases: complications after tubal ligation, tubal obstruction infertility, tubal infertility, tubal malformation, hydrosalpinx, fallopian tube obstruction
Taboo before inspection:
1. Fasting for 12 hours.
2. Do not have sex before 3 days.
3. Test at 3d-7d after menstruation is clean.
Requirements for inspection:
1. After the test, the patient was banned from the same room and bathed for 2 weeks.
2. Apply antibiotics to prevent infection after the test.
3, lower abdominal pain may occur when injecting liquid, at this time not necessarily too often, after the medical staff can correctly handle it.Inspection process
1. The test is carried out 3d-7d after the menstruation is clean.
2. After the patient emptys the bladder, take the bladder lithotomy position and do a routine gynecological examination to understand the location, size and surrounding tissue of the uterus.
3. Routine disinfection vulva, vagina, sterilized hole towel, open the vagina with vaginal speculum under aseptic operation, expose the cervix, and disinfect with iodine and ethanol.
4. Use the cervical clamp to clamp the anterior lip of the cervix and use the uterine probe to detect the depth and direction of the uterus.
5. Fix the rubber stopper or metal plug on the uterine catheter to a position 2 cm below the depth of the uterine cavity, and then put the catheter into the uterine cavity to make the rubber stopper of the external cervix close to prevent the injected liquid from overflowing.
6. Insert a laparoscope and observe whether there is blue liquid outflow at the umbrella end of the bilateral fallopian tubes, or whether there is blue stain in the pelvic cavity on both sides of the palace.Not suitable for the crowd
1, intestinal obstruction, flatulence, diffuse peritonitis, extensive adhesions in the abdominal cavity, bleeding tendency, umbilical hernia patients.
2, acute or subacute pelvic inflammatory disease.
3, severe cervical erosion, chronic cervicitis with purulent secretions.
4, fungal, gonococcal or trichomonas vaginitis.
5, pregnancy, menstrual period, irregular uterine bleeding.
6, severe systemic diseases, heart disease, severe infectious diseases, respiratory insufficiency, liver and kidney dysfunction, hemorrhagic disease, diffuse peritonitis.
7, sexual intercourse within 3 days.Adverse reactions and risks