Sperm movement includes two important contents, namely, the vitality and movement of sperm. Sperm motion mechanics believes that sperm motility is mainly reflected in the sperm head (body), as a "rigid body" material trajectory velocity; sperm movement mode is mainly expressed in the sperm swaying form of sperm or straight or non-linear motion .Basic Information
Specialist classification: male examination check classification: semen and prostatic fluid examination
Applicable gender: whether the male is fasting: not fastingTips: You must abstain from sex for 3 to 5 days before the test, usually no more than 5 days. Normal value
Normal sperm movement speed > 30 μm / s.
The ciliary movement speed is 1 to 7 mm/min.
The flagellar activity frequency is 14 to 16 times / s (32 ° C).
The speed of movement in the cervix is 0.2 to 3.1 mm/min.Clinical significance
The activity of sperm is related to age, and it is significantly reduced after men are 40 years old. Sperm's activity is closely related to conception, because when sperm and egg are combined, the sperm has to go through a long journey, and there is no vital sperm to complete the task. The environment of semen is the condition of sperm movement. When the semen cannot be liquefied, the viscosity is too large, or the sperm is agglutinated by agglutination antibodies, the sperm cannot move normally, which is one of the reasons for infertility.Low results may be diseases: male infertility, weak precautions
(1) Timing of specimen collection: Before collecting semen specimens, it must be abstinent for 3 to 5 days, generally not more than 5 days. The abstinence time is too long, the amount of semen increases, and sperm motility decreases.
(2) Number of specimen collection: Because the number of sperm production varies greatly during the day, it is not possible to make a diagnosis according to the results of one test. Generally, it should be checked once every 1 to 2 weeks, and continuously checked 2 to 3 times.
(3) Specimen transfer: Specimens should be packed in clean and sterilized plastic test tubes and covered, but latex or reverse condoms should not be used for specimens, because the talcum powder in the condom can affect sperm motility. After the semen is collected, it should be insured immediately for inspection. Especially when the temperature is relatively low, the container of the specimen should be placed in the underwear and transported for inspection. The inspection time should not exceed 1h.
(4) Complete semen specimen: Semen analysis is not suitable.
(5) If the room temperature is lower than 10 °C, the specimen should be placed in 37 °C water for 5 to 10 minutes and then examined by microscopy.Inspection process
1. Principle of measuring the speed of sperm movement: The principle of imaging measurement by microscope optical lens is adopted.
2. Reagent: specimen solution (about 8 μl).
3. Operation method: Drop the mixed fine essence into the counting plate, observe the time taken for the sperm to move forward 1/4 square, and use the stopwatch to calculate the μm of sperm movement per second. The rate of movement of normal sperm is greater than 30 μm/s.Not suitable for the crowd
Generally no taboos.Adverse reactions and risks
This test itself does not cause complications and harm.