Monoclonal gamma globulin (MMG)
Monoclonal gamma globulin is an abnormal immunoglobulin produced by the proliferation of plasma cells of monoclonal antibodies, which is essentially a fragment of immunoglobulin or immunoglobulin, also known as "M protein". M protein appears in multiple myeloma, macroglobulinemia, malignant lymphoma and other diseases.Basic Information
Specialist classification: Oncology examination classification: immune examination
Applicable gender: whether men and women apply fasting: not fastingTips: Do not eat too greasy, high-protein foods the day before the blood draw, avoid heavy drinking. After 8 pm on the day before the medical examination, you should fast. Normal value
No or 0: (Note the specific reference value depends on each laboratory.)Clinical significance
(1) > 20g / L multiple myeloma, macroglobulinemia, malignant lymphoma, amyloidosis.
(2) <20g / L cryoglobulinemia, hepatobiliary disease, rheumatoid disease, benign monoclonal gamma globulin disease.Precautions
First, the precautions before blood draw:
1, do not eat too greasy, high-protein food the day before the blood, to avoid heavy drinking. The alcohol content in the blood directly affects the test results.
2. After 8 pm on the day before the physical examination, fasting should be done to avoid affecting the detection of indicators such as blood glucose in the second sky.
3, should relax when taking blood, to avoid the contraction of blood vessels caused by fear, increase the difficulty of blood collection.
Second, after blood draw should pay attention to:
1. After blood is drawn, local compression is required at the pinhole for 3-5 minutes to stop bleeding. Note: Do not rub, so as not to cause subcutaneous hematoma.
2, the pressing time should be sufficient. There is a difference in clotting time for each person, and some people need a little longer to clotting. Therefore, when the surface of the skin appears to be bleeding, the compression is stopped immediately, and the blood may be infiltrated into the skin due to incomplete hemostasis. Therefore, the compression time is longer to completely stop bleeding. If there is a tendency to bleed, the compression time should be extended.
3, after the blood draw symptoms of fainting such as: dizziness, vertigo, fatigue, etc. should immediately lie down, drink a small amount of syrup, and then undergo a physical examination after the symptoms are relieved.
4. If there is localized congestion, use a warm towel after 24 hours to promote absorption.Inspection process
Same as vinegar fiber membrane electrophoresis.Not suitable for the crowd
There are no taboos.Adverse reactions and risks
There are no related complications and hazards.