Toxoplasma gondii, also known as venomous protozoa, is the intestinal bacterium of the feline, which is the pathogen of Toxoplasma gondii. The human body is infected with Toxoplasma gondii. Elevated IgM is an indicator of recent infection. Increased IgG is an indicator of previous infection; double serum IgG antibody titer increased by more than 4 times or single serum IgG antibody titer ≥ 1:512, suggesting a high probability of recent infection.Basic Information
Specialist classification: Infectious disease examination and classification: immunological examination
Applicable gender: whether men and women apply fasting: not fastingAnalysis results:
Positive or IgG antibody titers increased more than 4 times in duplicate serum as an indicator of recent infection with Toxoplasma gondii.
The enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay was negative.
Indirect immunofluorescence is less than 1:10.Clinical significance
1. The IgG and lgM antibodies of Toxoplasma gondii were positive, or the IgG antibody titer was ≥1512, indicating a recent infection with Toxoplasma gondii.
2. Both Toxoplasma gondii IgG and IgM antibodies were negative, indicating that they had not been infected with Toxoplasma gondii.
3. Toxoplasma IgG antibody titer <1512, IgM antibody is negative, indicating a history of past infection.
4. In addition, if the titer of Toxoplasma gondii IgG antibody is more than 4 times higher in duplicate serum, then whether the innocent IgG antibody is positive is an indicator of recent infection of Toxoplasma gondii.
People who need to be examined have high fever, muscle and joint pain, swollen lymph nodes and other symptoms, pregnant women, newborn babies with central nervous system symptoms and congenital damage to the eyes and internal organsPrecautions
1, do not eat too greasy, high-protein food the day before the blood, to avoid heavy drinking. The alcohol content in the blood directly affects the test results.
2. After 8 pm on the day before the medical examination, you should start fasting for 12 hours to avoid affecting the test results.
3, should relax when taking blood, to avoid the contraction of blood vessels caused by fear, increase the difficulty of blood collection.
1. After blood is drawn, local compression is required at the pinhole for 3-5 minutes to stop bleeding. Note: Do not rub, so as not to cause subcutaneous hematoma.
2, the pressing time should be sufficient. There is a difference in clotting time for each person, and some people need a little longer to clotting. Therefore, when the surface of the skin appears to be bleeding, the compression is stopped immediately, and the blood may be infiltrated into the skin due to incomplete hemostasis. Therefore, the compression time is longer to completely stop bleeding. If there is a tendency to bleed, the compression time should be extended.
3, after the blood draw symptoms of fainting such as: dizziness, vertigo, fatigue, etc. should immediately lie down, drink a small amount of syrup, and then undergo a physical examination after the symptoms are relieved.
4. If there is localized congestion, use a warm towel after 24 hours to promote absorption.Inspection process
Inspection method: draw blood. Blood smear and urine sediment smear are taken after special staining.Not suitable for the crowd
There are no taboos.Adverse reactions and risks
There are no related complications and hazards.