Lupus erythematosus cells (LEC)
The lupus erythematosus factor in the blood of patients with systemic lupus erythematosus is an anti-nuclear protein immunoglobulin G (IgG) antibody that acts on the cell membrane, causing damage to the cell membrane and swelling the nucleus to form a uniform and unstructured A circular, aerosolous substance that is engulfed by polymorphonuclear leukocytes to form lupus erythematosus cells. Systemic lupus erythematosus can be diagnosed by detecting the presence or absence of neutral polymorphonuclear leukocyte phagocytosis in the blood.Basic Information
Specialist classification: growth and development check classification: immunological examination
Applicable gender: whether men and women apply fasting: fastingAnalysis results:
Abnormalities suggest systemic lupus erythematosus, occasionally seen in rheumatism, rheumatoid disease, scleroderma, dermatomyositis, active hepatitis and so on.
Positive results are seen in the following diseases:
1. Systemic lupus erythematosus.
2. Occasionally found in rheumatism, rheumatoid disease, scleroderma, dermatomyositis, active hepatitis and so on.Precautions
1. Should be checked before hormone therapy (because of lupus erythematosus patients after hormone therapy, lupus erythematosus cells can be reduced or turned negative), blood samples are taken immediately, and the sample is kept warm.
2. After taking drugs such as diazepam, procainamide hydrochloride or methyldopa, it can cause false positive results.
3. If necessary, anti-nuclear antibodies can be further monitored by immunofluorescence.
1, do not eat too greasy, high-protein food the day before the blood, to avoid heavy drinking. The alcohol content in the blood directly affects the test results.
2. After 8 pm on the day before the medical examination, you should start fasting for 12 hours to avoid affecting the test results.
3, should relax when taking blood, to avoid the contraction of blood vessels caused by fear, increase the difficulty of blood collection.
1. After blood is drawn, local compression is required at the pinhole for 3-5 minutes to stop bleeding. Note: Do not rub, so as not to cause subcutaneous hematoma.
2, the pressing time should be sufficient. There is a difference in clotting time for each person, and some people need a little longer to clotting. Therefore, when the surface of the skin appears to be bleeding, the compression is stopped immediately, and the blood may be infiltrated into the skin due to incomplete hemostasis. Therefore, the compression time is longer to completely stop bleeding. If there is a tendency to bleed, the compression time should be extended.
3, after the blood draw symptoms of fainting such as: dizziness, vertigo, fatigue, etc. should immediately lie down, drink a small amount of syrup, and then undergo a physical examination after the symptoms are relieved.
4. If there is localized congestion, use a warm towel after 24 hours to promote absorption.Inspection process
The examination process: blood is drawn, blood is taken for examination, and venous blood is generally taken, and blood is drawn by a doctor or a nurse. The amount of blood drawn is determined according to the difference of the test content and the number of items. The blood volume is usually 2-20 ml, and the maximum is not more than 50 ml. The doctor checks the antibody after the blood is taken.Not suitable for the crowd
There are no taboos.Adverse reactions and risks
There are no related complications and hazards.