Anti-glomerular basement membrane antibody
Anti-glomerular basement membrane antibody (AGBMA) is a factor that acts on the glomerular basement membrane (GBM) to alter or expose its structure and induce autoantibodies produced by the body. After AGBMA binds to the glomerular basement membrane, an antigen-antibody complex is formed, which damages the glomerulus. Alveolar basement membrane, streptococcal membrane and GBM have some structural homology, so there is cross-antigenicity, so AGBMA can react with it. Indirect immunofluorescence, radioimmunoassay, etc. can be used for AGBMA detection. The indirect immunofluorescence method is described below.Basic Information
Specialist classification: growth and development check classification: immunological examination
Applicable gender: whether men and women apply fasting: not fastingAnalysis results:
A powerful basis for the diagnosis of anti-GBM nephritis (especially lung-kidney hemorrhagic syndrome).
Normal people are negative. (Serum antibody titer < 1:4 indirect fluorescent antibody method).Clinical significance
(1) AGBMA can induce anti-basal membrane type glomerulonephritis, AGBMA is detected in blood, which can be used as a powerful basis for diagnosing anti-GBM nephritis (especially lung-kidney hemorrhagic syndrome).
(2) Kidney damage of different causes can lead to GBM lesions in the later stage. AGBMA, therefore AGBMA can also be detected in the serum of patients with severe glomerular disease and acute glomerulonephritis, but the AGBMA is not necessarily the cause of the disease.
(3) By dynamically observing the growth and decline of AGBMA in blood, it is helpful to find the appropriate time for patients to receive kidney transplantation.Precautions
First, the precautions before blood draw:
1, do not eat too greasy, high-protein food the day before the blood, to avoid heavy drinking. The alcohol content in the blood directly affects the test results.
2. After 8 pm on the day before the medical examination, you should start fasting for 12 hours to avoid affecting the test results.
3, should relax when taking blood, to avoid the contraction of blood vessels caused by fear, increase the difficulty of blood collection.
Second, after blood draw should pay attention to:
1. After blood is drawn, local compression is required at the pinhole for 3-5 minutes to stop bleeding. Note: Do not rub, so as not to cause subcutaneous hematoma.
2, the pressing time should be sufficient. There is a difference in clotting time for each person, and some people need a little longer to clotting. Therefore, when the surface of the skin appears to be bleeding, the compression is stopped immediately, and the blood may be infiltrated into the skin due to incomplete hemostasis. Therefore, the compression time is longer to completely stop bleeding. If there is a tendency to bleed, the compression time should be extended.
3, after the blood draw symptoms of fainting such as: dizziness, vertigo, fatigue, etc. should immediately lie down, drink a small amount of syrup, and then undergo a physical examination after the symptoms are relieved.
4. If there is localized congestion, use a warm towel after 24 hours to promote absorption.
3. Please inform the doctor about the recent medication and special physiological changes before the test.Inspection process
Same as indirect immunofluorescence.Not suitable for the crowd
There are no taboos.Adverse reactions and risks
There are no related complications and hazards.