Fecal shape and hardness
Normal adult feces are formed soft stools. Constipation is a spherical lumps. Rectal cancer is flat. Porridge or watery stools are seen in diarrhea caused by various causes, and rice soup is seen in cholera or paracholnea patients. Blood samples can be seen in the lower part of the small intestine or in the upper part of the colon. Pus and blood can be seen in ulcerative colitis, colon cancer or rectal cancer and bacillary dysentery.Basic Information
Specialist classification: Digestive examination classification: feces / parasitic examination
Applicable gender: whether men and women apply fasting: not fastingTips: The traits, hardness and thickness of the feces can often be affected by the type and nature of the food. The doctor needs to inform the doctor about the food he has eaten in the last few days. Normal value
Formed normally, columnar, soft.Clinical significance
(1) Columnar hard fecal habitual constipation.
(2) Sheep feces-like hard feces constipation.
(3) Stenosis of the lower end of the flat banded fecal tube, neoplasms near the anus, and rectal cancer.
(4) Overuse of mushy feces and indigestion.
(5) Watery feces diarrhea.
(6) Mucous feces acute enteritis, chronic colitis, mucus attached to the surface of the feces, intestinal mucus, evenly mixed into the feces.
Need to check the crowd:
Abdominal pain, diarrhea, bloody stools and other symptoms.Precautions
Requirements for inspection:
1. The traits, hardness and thickness of the feces can often be affected by the type and nature of the food. The doctor needs to inform the doctor about the food he has eaten in the last few days.
2. After the stool inspection, the paper or plastic specimen box should be burned in the incinerator. The enamel container should be soaked in a disinfectant (such as peracetic acid, phenolic soap or chlorpheniramine) for 24 hours. After disposing of the disinfectant, rinse the running water for use.
Preparation before inspection:
1, after the stool should be on-the-spot visual inspection.
2, before the diet should be a reasonable mix of vegetarian diet.
Not suitable for people:
There is no inappropriate crowd.Inspection process
The shape, hardness and thickness of the stool are often related to the type of food being eaten. Normal people are often soft or semi-formed. Thin strips or flat flakes can be found in cannibalized mineral oil, hypertrophy of the colon, rectal and anal stenosis (often suggesting the presence of a mass); thick rod-shaped feces, found in constipation, such as megacolon in children (HirschSPrung disease) ); dry knot, often due to habitual constipation (constipation), feces stay in the colon for too long, excessive water absorption and discharge of sheep feces or ball-like, strip-like feces, more common in old age.Not suitable for the crowd
No taboos.Adverse reactions and risks
This test itself does not cause complications and harm.