The color of feces in normal adults is yellowish brown due to fecal bilirubin. The baby is yellow or golden yellow due to the unsound metabolism of bilirubin. The meat is dark brown. The green leafy vegetables are dark green, so the color of feces can be eaten. The type varies. However, obvious changes in stool color often have important clinical implications. When the amount of gastrointestinal bleeding above 100ml, the hemoglobin is degraded by the intestine, the feces are tar-like; the lower gastrointestinal bleeding, the stool is mostly red; if the sigmoid colon and rectum, anal bleeding, blood is often attached to the surface of the feces; In obstructive jaundice, the discharge of bile is blocked and the stool is white clay. Since the type of eating (including drugs) and the pathological state can change the color of the stool, it is necessary to combine the clinical history to help identify.Basic Information
Specialist classification: Digestive examination classification: feces / parasitic examination
Applicable gender: whether men and women apply fasting: not fastingTips: Tell your doctor about the history of the medication and the type of food you have eaten in recent days. Normal value
Yellow or brownish yellow.Clinical significance
(1) Black hematemesis and black feces (upper gastrointestinal bleeding) (tar), taking pig liver and animal blood, taking biochar, sputum preparation (black gray), iron preparation (black green).
(2) After the white terracotta color biliary obstruction and obstruction.
(3) Rice bran water cholera, deputy cholera.
(4) Chocolate amoeba dysentery.
(5) pus and blood fecal bacterial dysentery, chronic ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease (limited enteritis), colon cancer or rectal cancer.
(6) blood sample fecal blood (lower gastrointestinal bleeding) sputum, anal fissure, small intestine adenoma (intestinal polyp), colon cancer, colonic hemorrhage, ulcerative colitis.
(7) Red (light red) taking too much undigested watermelon, tomatoes, red peppers, etc.
(8) Green chlorophyll-rich vegetables (such as spinach), extreme peristalsis, infantile enteritis.
Need to check the crowd:
Abdominal pain, diarrhea, bloody stools, severe pain in the anus and other symptoms.Precautions
Preparation before inspection:
The color of the stool can be affected by factors such as the type of food, the amount of the drug, and the drug.
Requirements for inspection:
Inform the doctor about the history of the medication and the type of food that has been consumed in recent days.
Not suitable for people:
There is no inappropriate crowd.Inspection process
After the stool, observe the color with the naked eye.Not suitable for the crowd
No taboos.Adverse reactions and risks
This test itself does not cause complications and harm.