Echovirus belongs to the genus of the small RNA virus family Enterovirus, and the genome is single-stranded RNA. There are 34 serotype serological methods currently used in the neutralization test, accurate and specific, and the antibody titer of the recovery period is 4 times or more than the acute phase.Basic Information
Specialist classification: Infectious disease inspection and classification: pathogenic microorganism inspection
Applicable gender: whether men and women apply fasting: not fastingAnalysis results:
Negative means normal and not infected with Echovirus.
A positive indication is infected with the Echo virus.
(1) Echovirus antibodies can be detected in serum of patients with type 1 diabetes. Positive IgM antibodies suggest a current infection, and if the IgM antibody is negative and the IgG antibody is positive, it indicates a previous infection.
(2) Echovirus infection can also cause nervous system diseases, respiratory diseases, intestinal diseases, muscle diseases and eye diseases, rashes and new cattle infections.Positive results may be diseases: Coxsackie virus and Echovirus infection, intestinal bleeding disease, orphan virus infection precautions
The currently used method of serology is still a neutralization test, accurate and specific, and the antibody titer of the recovery period is more than 4 times or more than the acute phase.Inspection process
(1) The serum to be tested was inactivated at 56 ° C for 30 min and then serially diluted.
(2) Each dilution of serum was mixed with an equivalent standard strain (0.1 ml containing 100 TCID50) and placed at 37 ° C for 2 h.
(3) The serum-virus mixture was inoculated into cells, and four tubes were inoculated at each dilution, 0.2 ml per tube. At the same time, virus and cell control are set.
(4) Culture at 37 ° C, observe every other day, and judge the result in 7 days. A neutral method can also be used for the neutralization test. In addition to tissue culture neutralization assays, animal neutralization assays can also be used.
(5) The micro-method reference poliovirus is carried out.Not suitable for the crowd
Those who do not have an indication for examination should not do this check.Adverse reactions and risks
Generally no complications and harm.