The face-lifting operation is to remove all the inner and outer layers of the excess mandible, and then continue to polish and thin the edge of the remaining mandibular outer plate. It can solve the problem of various serious mandibular widths easily. The appearance of the sides of the face is narrowed.
The face-lifting technique is effective for simple mandibular-like hyperplasia, the angle of the mandibular angle is close to 90 degrees, and the mandibular angle is obviously hypertrophy and the square face or the lower part is too wide. The face that was originally unsightly and aging due to mandibular hypertrophy was significantly improved. Therefore, this method of face-lifting is immediate, and the effect of this face-lifting method can be seen immediately after the operation is completed.
The Orientals admire: "the face of the melon seeds", and this is beautiful, however, the large and thick mandible angle is slightly rough, lacking charm, not vivid enough. The following "square face" or "trapezoidal face" with the main characteristics of the mandibular angle hypertrophy is incompatible with the modern aesthetic. The oval-shaped facial contour, commonly known as "the melon face" or "goose face", is recognized as the ideal face of the oriental woman. The proportion of the face is coordinated, the contours are well-proportioned, and the lines are distinct, in line with modern aesthetics.Therapeutic effect: can be maintained for several years. Suitable population: adult population with excessive arch or mandibular angle. Recovery time: 1-3 months
1. The mandibular angle is obviously hypertrophy and eversion, which is an obvious "square face" or "trapezoidal face".
2. The unilateral or bilateral mandibular angle is prominent and the sides are asymmetrical.
3. The ratio of the upper and lower width of the face is not coordinated, and the distance between the two mandibular angles is close to or greater than the width between the two condyles.
1. First, the subject is required to be in good health without major diseases such as hypertension, cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, liver and kidney diseases, diabetes, pregnancy, and mental disorders.
2, it is best not to take anticoagulant drugs (such as: Baifuning, aspirin) within two weeks before surgery, in addition to health care products, blood, blood circulation and siltation drugs are suspended three days to one week (such as: Please also stop using blood capsules, creams and vitamins.)
3, surgery should avoid the menstrual period.
1, before the face bone surgery surgery to take the head and side X film, the doctor can accurately determine the bone mass removed.
2, face bone surgery before plastic surgery to maintain good mood, to maintain good health and prevent colds.
3, facial bone surgery before surgery should do a good routine examination, two weeks before surgery should stop taking aspirin, vitamin E, and other blood circulation drugs, and blood circulation Chinese medicine, can not be operated during menstruation.
4, the face of the bone surgery should be bathed the day before, wash the face, remove the makeup of the face.
5. No smoking is allowed in the week before facial bone surgery. Drinking is prohibited for three days before surgery.
Treatment and process
Mandibular angle bone surgery
1. Extraoral incision: A 3-5 cm incision is made at the mandibular angle to remove the mandibular angle. Advantages: The operation is carried out under direct vision and is relatively safe; no complicated equipment or instruments are required, and the masticatory muscles can be partially cut off at the same time.
2. Incision behind the ear: A 3-4 cm incision is made behind the ear to remove the mandibular angle. Advantages: The incision is relatively concealed and the operation is relatively simple.
3. Intraoral incision: the use of 3 cm ~ 4 cm incision in the mouth and two 0.5 cm ~ 0.8 cm incision under the lower jaw, very convenient to remove the hypertrophic mandibular angle, while cutting or grinding the mandibular outer plate and mandibular margin, Remove some of the masseter muscles. Advantages: Surgery is very convenient, and many beginners use this method. The micro-incision under the mandible recovers over time and the signs will be insignificant.
4. Mandibular lower mouth: It is the use of a small incision of 0.5 cm to 0.8 cm inserted into the electric saw with the joint incision inside and outside to complete all the surgical procedures. The incision is under the lower jaw, and the incision will not be obvious after 3 to 6 months. Advantages: There is no incision in the mouth of the method, so the surgical trauma is small and the postoperative recovery is fast.
5. Complete incision: It is the best surgical method at present. The mandibular angle of the mandibular angle is cut by applying a 3 cm to 4 cm incision in the oral cavity, and the mandibular outer plate and the mandibular margin can be removed or ground, and part of the masseter muscle can be removed. Advantages: Because the whole operation only has an intraoral incision, the body surface will not leave any surgical scars. The surgical trauma is much smaller than the intraoral and external joint incision, and the recovery is also significantly accelerated. The minimally invasive approach of Korean maxillofacial plastics is also due to the intraoral approach, which avoids the chance of damaging facial blood vessels and nerves. The technical requirements for surgery are high.
Through the mandibular angle plastic surgery, the mandibular outer plate and the mandibular margin and part of the masseter muscle can be removed to fundamentally improve the face shape. There are many methods for mandibular angle surgery, but the beauty seeker needs to choose the correct method according to his actual situation. After the mandibular angle surgery, the contours of the face will be beautiful and natural.
The mandibular angle plastic surgery is performed in the oral cavity, so the procedure of the operation needs to be extra cautious. In order to ensure safety, it is necessary to perform a mandibular angle plastic surgery in the hospital where the operation is performed. After the mandibular angle plastic surgery, there will be no scar on the face, but the face shape can be improved, helping many women to have a small and charming face.
1, hematoma: in the removal of the truncated mandibular angle, it may cause muscle oozing at the point where the masseter muscle is attached, and should be strictly stopped during surgery. After the operation, the drainage tube and the pressure bandage are placed, and the large hematoma should be promptly surgically examined and removed.
2, condyle fracture: for the serious complications of mandibular angle osteotomy, mostly due to excessive osteotomy line, osteotomy is not complete, osteotomy violent osteotomy. After the discovery, the patient was reset in time, and the ipsilateral pad was sustained for 6-8 weeks.
3. Asymmetry: When the surgical method of removing the masseter muscle is used in the early stage, the asymmetry on both sides is more common. The main cause of asymmetry is the inconsistent amount of osteotomy on the left and right sides. Careful analysis of the condition before mandibular angle surgery, rational design of osteotomy line and osteotomy volume, careful operation during surgery.
4, the jaw is closed: it is the most serious problem when the masseter muscle is partially removed, sometimes it lasts for a long time. The mandibular angle plastic surgery should be carefully stopped. After the operation, ice bags should be placed on both sides of the face to avoid excessive mouth opening or yawning. Regular jaw movement helps to avoid paralysis. Adjuvant therapy such as alternating hot compress and cold compress can be used.
5, nerve damage: in the line of mandibular angle osteotomy, the nerves involved in the operation are mainly the phrenic nerve and inferior alveolar nerve. Patients with osteotomy lines that exceed the pupil are more susceptible to injury. In this case, the radial nerve is dissected and carefully protected. Under normal circumstances, the local sensory disturbance caused by the slight injury caused by local nerve pulling during the operation of the instrument can gradually return to normal in 3 to 5 weeks. Tip: If the doctor's skill level is not right, there will be problems with unevenness.
Rehabilitation and care
1. 6 hours after the mandibular angle surgery, rinse mouth with mouthwash to the suture.
2. After the mandibular angle surgery, the patient is required to stay in the hospital for 3-5 days.
3. Do not wash your hair within one week after mandibular angle surgery.
4. After the mandibular angle surgery, the head mask is pressure-wrapped for 5 to 7 days. If there is no special situation, it can not be disassembled. If it is disassembled, it should be wrapped in time. Pay attention to check whether there is any crushing of the skin. If the drainage strip is placed in the wound in the mouth, then Removed 48 hours after surgery.
5. 7 days after the mandibular angle surgery, remove the line, eat less spicy food, try to eat half as much as possible.
6. Disable any type of supplements or drugs that may accelerate blood circulation, reduce blood clotting mechanism, affect wound healing, such as ginseng, aspirin, blood circulation drugs, diet pills, menstruation drugs, etc. If necessary, consult a surgeon.
7. After eating the mandibular angle, eat the food for the fifth day, and try to avoid hard biting hard things within three months.
8. No facial massage should be done within three months after mandibular angle surgery.
Risk and prevention
1. After the operation, there is a phenomenon of asymmetry between the left and the right. Because it is impossible for the surgeon to calculate the size of the bone to be removed accurately, it is difficult to perform the operation. During the operation, the facial contour of the person may be asymmetrical, and the doctors negligence will be This has led to this phenomenon.
2. The phenomenon of facial muscle distortion occurs after the operation. Because some nerves grow close to the periosteum, once the doctor does not pay attention, the nerve and periosteum will be separated, which will damage the sensory nerve and cause numbness. If you damage the facial nerves, it will cause abnormal facial muscles.
3. Hematoma occurred after the operation. The main reason for this phenomenon is that the doctor placed the drainage tube incorrectly when it was placed. Causes a large amount of congestion on the face.
Physiology and aesthetics
In China, it has always been considered that the oval face is commonly known as the "melon face" or "duck egg face" is the most ideal. Especially for women, because only this type of face, both from the front and from the side, is proportionally coordinated. Moreover, the mandibular angle is concealed, the contour is smooth, and the aesthetic advantage of the curved line can fully reflect the beauty of the curve.
On the other hand, as a Asian, the face is not as flat as the Westerners, and only the oval face is the most beautiful. Even if you don't dress up, it gives you a sense of tenderness and gentleness. In other words, it can fully reflect the beauty of nature.
At present, with the rapid development of the national economy, the people's living standards are constantly improving. Pursuing beauty and advocating beauty has become a social fashion. Through social influence, people always change their own behaviors of seeking beauty in accordance with the dominant mode of culture. They always hope that their appearance, especially the face shape, conforms to the currently accepted standards of good-looking men and women. Therefore, the pursuit of an oval face is generally pursued. Modern aesthetics considers "harmony" to be the most advanced form of the three elements of beauty.
Equipment and materials
Fine scissors: used to trim facial soft tissue.
Fine tweezers: used to help trim facial soft tissue.
Scalpel: used for surgical incision and trimming of skin and soft tissue.
Pattern pliers: used to grip surgical objects and assist in trimming facial soft tissue.
Curved plate: used for intraoperative storage.
Measuring cup: used to measure the liquid in the process.
Syringe: For the injection of anesthetic drugs or other liquids.
Soft tissue forceps: used to grasp soft tissue.
Cartilage forceps: used to clamp cartilage tissue and bone tissue.
Ruler: For accurate measurement of surgical size.
Needle thread: for fixation and skin suture.
Light guide pull hook: use the intraoperative soft tissue to pull and illuminate the operation area.
Aspirator: Used to absorb excess fluid during surgery.