Hyaluronic acid filled to tears
Hyaluronic acid has a low metabolic rate, high water absorption (capable of absorbing 1000 times its own volume of water), high water retention, and difficulty in transferring into tissues. After injection into the skin, it can link collagen fibers, elastic fibers and other cells. It is embedded in one body to form a structural matrix with both elastic and viscous characteristics, so as to achieve the effect of removing the tear groove. Recently, it has been found that the removal of tears should first be treated with botulinum toxin to eliminate dynamic wrinkles and improve static wrinkles. Residual wrinkles can be better by using hyaluronic acid injection, but one injection can not be eliminated obviously. Supplemental injection. However, because hyaluronic acid can be absorbed by the body, the effect can only last for 6-12 months, and it can be injected repeatedly.Therapeutic effect: can maintain for about 1 year. Suitable for people: tears, and there is a willingness to reshape. Recovery time: 3-7 days
There are tears and there is a willingness to shape.
Infants during pregnancy or lactation, patients under the age of 18, skin with local inflammation or infection, and injection of this product during anticoagulant therapy, cause a significant risk of swelling or bleeding. For example, taking aspirin and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. It is recommended that the doctor ask the beauty seeker before the injection whether he is allergic to hyaluronic acid and his previous medical history.
Hyaluronic acid to the teardrop is to achieve the effect of removing the teardrop by injecting hyaluronic acid into the tear groove, but it is necessary to pay attention to the preoperative preparation before injection.
1. Before the hyaluronic acid injection, the cleansing work must be done well. There should be no bacterial viruses such as folliculitis and bloated on the face.
2. Do not take aspirin-containing medications within one week of surgery.
3. Women should avoid menstrual periods.
Treatment and process
Hyaluronic acid to the teardrop is a kind of minimally invasive plastic surgery. The effect of removing the teardrop by injecting hyaluronic acid is simple. The specific operation steps are as follows:
1. Disinfect the skin at the injection site.
2. Design and mark the injection point.
3. Inject hyaluronic acid into the marked area.
4. Gently smooth with your hand.
The hyaluronic acid is injected into the cheeks on both sides in a linear manner to form an invisible stent, which instantly achieves the pulling effect.
Infection: Injection is also an invasive procedure and there is a possibility of infection. In case of infection, it is necessary to go to the hospital in time.
Rehabilitation and care
The effect of hyaluronic acid in addition to the tear groove is generally 6-12 months, and can be repeated. After the injection, normal work and study can be carried out immediately. As long as the doctor's requirements are observed, no recovery period is required after the operation. However, in order to reduce the occurrence of some side effects, it is necessary to strengthen postoperative care.
1. Strictly follow the doctor's advice after surgery.
2. Keep your face relaxed and don't make too many facial expressions.
3. Avoid exposure to high heat for at least two weeks after treatment.
4. Avoid touching or massaging the injection site.
5. If the adverse reaction persists for more than one week, you should contact your doctor as soon as possible.
6. Avoid taking anticoagulant drugs.
Risk and prevention
1. Local redness: Local redness is a common phenomenon, and physiological changes will disappear within 1-2 days. If you do not disappear within 3 days, you should go to the hospital for follow-up and timely treatment.
2. Local congestion: manifested as cyanosis, less, may last for 1-2 weeks, can disappear on its own.
3. Overdose: Injecting too much should go to the hospital in time, some only need to be treated immediately by the doctor, and serious need to take the injection. Injection removal is more difficult than injection, and should be fully communicated with the doctor before surgery.
4. Local swelling: There will be swelling after injection, and it will disappear in 1-2 days. If the time is long, you need to seek medical treatment.
5. Pigmentation: Under normal circumstances, if the injection is too shallow or not pay attention to sunscreen, pigmentation may occur. After 1 month, the whitening mask can be used 4-6 times, and the pigmentation will be alleviated or disappeared.
Physiology and aesthetics
The appearance of aging, coupled with the stimulation of ultraviolet rays, damages the collagen, causing the skin to dry, and depressions and wrinkles appear. Hyaluronic acid instantly smoothes wrinkles, allowing you to have youth immediately and reproduce nature.
Equipment and materials
Material: Hyaluronic acid is a transparent gelatinous substance. It is a kind of high molecular polysaccharide normally existing in human body. It is filled in the space between human cells and collagen fibers. It is simple and effective for filling the tear groove. Recovery Time. A small molecular weight hyaluronic acid is generally used, which is directly injected into the sputum and under the skin to fill the tear groove and restore the youthful appearance.