Termination of pregnancy by manual or medical means within 3 months of pregnancy is called termination of early pregnancy and can also be called abortion. It is used as a remedy for unintended pregnancy failure, and it is also used for those who need to stop pregnancy because of the disease is not suitable for pregnancy, to prevent congenital malformations or hereditary diseases. Abortion can be divided into surgical abortion and medical abortion. Common methods include negative pressure aspiration, artificial abortion, and medical abortion.Indication
1. Pregnant women within 14 weeks of pregnancy.
2, drug allergy.
3, women who have not given birth, caesarean section, or fear of pain after childbirth.
4, drug allergy.
5, anemia patients and other people with coagulation disorders.
6. Those who intend to place the IUD after abortion.Contraindications
1. All kinds of acute infectious diseases or chronic infectious diseases, acute systemic diseases (such as heart failure, obvious symptoms of high blood pressure, tuberculosis with high fever, severe anemia, etc.) can not bear the operation.
2, acute reproductive organ inflammation, such as vaginitis, severe cervical erosion, pelvic inflammatory disease. A flow of people can be carried out after the inflammation is cured.
3, acidosis caused by severe vomiting in pregnancy has not been corrected.
4, within 4 hours before surgery, twice the body temperature above 37.5 °C.Preoperative preparation
1. Sexual life should be avoided within 1 week before artificial abortion. Bathe and change clothes should be taken 1 day before surgery to avoid cold and cold.
2. Sexual life should be avoided within 1 week before preparation for artificial abortion. Bathe and change clothes should be taken 1 day before surgery to avoid cold and cold. Fasting and water for four hours before surgery. However, it should be noted that if there are acute or chronic systemic diseases or serious heart, liver or kidney dysfunction, or women with acute and chronic reproductive system inflammation, it is not suitable for human flow.
3. Fast or drink some sugar in the morning on the day of surgery. If the body temperature exceeds 37.5 °C, surgery should be changed. Work closely with your doctor during surgery, and don't be overly nervous.Surgical procedure
1, the common methods of human flow are mainly suction surgery, forceps surgery, induction of labor, drug termination pregnancy and so on. In addition to these several types, with the advancement of medical technology, new types of abortion procedures such as microtubules and painless abortions have begun to be widely used in clinical practice, and have gradually become the preferred method for women to solve unwanted pregnancies. Examination before abortion is very important, usually including urine test, B-ultrasound, electrocardiogram, leucorrhea routine and so on. These inspections usually take about 1 to 2 hours.
2. If there is no problem after inspection, you can enter the operating room for surgery. After disinfection of the vulva and vagina, the anesthesiologist will give you an intravenous anesthetic. After the anesthesia is effective, the doctor can enter the surgical instrument into your uterus. Aspirate, this process only takes 3 to 5 minutes. After the operation, you will wake up slowly.
3, after cleaning the vulva, after wearing clothes, go to the lounge for anti-inflammatory, generally using water or drugs to reduce inflammation, it takes about 1 hour. If there are no abnormalities, then you can leave the hospital.
4. The whole process takes about 4 hours. The so-called painless flow only takes 3-5 minutes, which refers to the time from when the surgeon's surgical instrument enters the uterus of the subject to the time when the gestational sac is sucked out.complication
1. If the abortion procedure strictly follows the operating procedures, the incidence of complications is very low, and a few people can occur.
2, uterine bleeding: the amount of surgical bleeding is more than 30ml. If the amount of bleeding is large, in addition to the uterine contraction drug, the residual embryonic tissue in the uterine cavity should be quickly removed. After abortion, the general bleeding is 3 to 4 days. If the bleeding is like the amount of menstruation, and it continues, it may be incomplete or combined infection, should go to the hospital for examination.
3, pregnancy tissue residue: the embryo tissue is not cleaned during surgery, can cause bleeding and lower abdominal pain. Chinese medicine, uterine contractions can be used to promote their discharge, and even cure the palace again, clean up the uterine cavity.
4, uterine perforation: very rare, if the operator's thoughts, the operation is meticulous and gentle, you can avoid it. If only the uterus is perforated, there is no intra-abdominal hemorrhage, which can be hospitalized, otherwise the perforation should be sutured immediately.
5, infection: If there is genital inflammation before surgery, or the operation is not strictly performed aseptic operation, can cause pelvic infection, should immediately carry out anti-infective treatment.
6, menstrual disorders: 3 to 6 months after surgery, menstrual volume can increase, menstruation is not allowed, but more can naturally recover.
7, intrauterine adhesions: occasionally. Multi-system surgery caused damage to the cervix and uterine cavity. It can block menstrual discharge, causing amenorrhea, periodic abdominal pain, long-term infertility or repeated abortion. The treatment method is mainly to expand the uterine cervix and separate the adhesion after placement of the intrauterine device to prevent re-intrauterine adhesions.