Not only does the wine attract people with its unique mellow taste, but it also makes people feel comfortable, forgets troubles, relaxes, relieves fatigue and uplifts spirits after drinking. Therefore, wine has become one of the favorite drinks of people all over the world. A large number of scientific research results show that occasional or small amount of drinking can play a role in promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis, which is beneficial to human health. However, if you drink alcohol for a long time, alcohol addiction becomes a wine abuser or alcohol dependent, causing alcoholism, which is harmful to individuals and society.
1, genetic factors: hobby drinkers often have familial, family have had alcoholism, other members are also prone to alcoholism, and occur early and serious. Ten domestic units have investigated the relatives of some alcohol dependent people and found that the proportion of alcoholism is very high, with 44.7% of first-degree relatives and 12.6% of second-degree relatives.
2. Social and cultural factors: influenced by national traditions and customs. Many countries and nations use drinking as a social and ritual need. For the holidays, family and friends will have a drink to increase the festive atmosphere. In China, there is a meaning of "long-term" and "permanent" in the "generation of friendship"; people in western countries also have the habit of taking a cup after work or going home; people in the alpine region have empty stomach drinking. Habits, and proud of booze, not drunk.
3, the needs of business: I do not know when, with an unwritten rule, business negotiations must be on the table "smoke" (study). As a result of long-term business with friends, they gradually develop a habit of drinking alcohol.
4, psychological factors: Many people because of life boring, mental emptiness, or feel pessimistic and embarrassing, so often "borrowing alcohol to eliminate", to alleviate the mental distress, the so-called "a drunken solution." At present, the phenomenon of alcohol abuse in Western countries is becoming more and more serious, which has a lot to do with the dissatisfaction of the people of these countries on the reality of capitalist society. In China, there are also some young people who suffer from a lack of ambitious ambitions or some setbacks. They admire the rotten creed of "do not eat or drink, equal to white life", "there are wines and drunk today", see wine drink, every drink must Drunk, drunk and fall.
Electroencephalogram examination ECG brain CT examination
Through the patient's clinical manifestations, blood glucose, serum alcohol concentration determination, liver and kidney function, electrolytes, electrocardiogram, blood starch, hematuria routine, blood gas analysis, electromyography, CT and other examinations. Usually easier to diagnose.
1. Determination of blood and urine alcohol concentration: The significance of the diagnosis and the degree of poisoning assessment.
2. Other blood tests: including blood biochemistry, liver function, kidney function, coagulation function and immunoglobulin.
3. ECG, EEG, brain CT or MRI examination, there is a differential diagnosis and the significance of the degree of poisoning assessment.
4. Electromyography and neurophysiological examination have differential diagnosis significance.
Alcoholism should identify whether it is alcohol dependence:
Alcohol dependence: The strong desire and hobbies of alcohol due to long-term heavy drinking, so that drinking can not be homemade, once stopped drinking, it produces various symptoms of mental and physical. The incidence of alcohol dependence varies according to the socio-cultural background. There are obviously more men than women, and whites are more than yellow ones.
It is usually easier to diagnose through the patient's clinical manifestations.